Salon Owners: please contact us for Salon pricing.
FootBuffer is ideal for high-end salons and spas that are looking to increase profits and customer loyalty, while providing their clients with the most sanitary and effective pedicure possible.
Clients have never experienced anything so amazing for their feet. It sold out in 40 minutes at the Orlando Beauty Show in April 2009 and was voted Number 1 by Vogue Magazine. Salons are raving; their clients are finally getting the heels of the feet smooth like never seen before.
- Safe – No cutting, no razors, or chemicals. Other products can result in the removal of too much skin, making the body overcompensate and produce even more callused, dry skin. Each adhesive disk is disposed of after each client, eliminating sanitation worries.
- Ergonomic – No more bending or scrubbing to get results, Light-weight and easy to use
- Effective - Results last 3 to 4 weeks, as opposed to other callus-removing techniques which can find clients’ skin dry as soon as the next day. Allows for better absorption of creams and other products Baby soft skin that will have your clients amazed.
- Inexpensive – Most salons will pay off the price of FootBuffer in 2-3 pedicures. Individual disposable disks are only 13 cents per client.No other callus-removing products or tools will ever be necessary again.
- Eco-friendly – No more disposal of larger buffing blocks or chemical callus remover
Spas and salons across the country have had huge success with the FootBuffer, and was featured in Vogue, Allure, and Daily Candy because of its effectiveness.